Monday, September 1, 2014

How To Find The Right Forex Trading Course?

Finding the Forex trading course that is right for you can be very difficult simply because of the amount of them available out there.

The problem is that beginners to the Forex have no idea of what they should expect for their tuition fee so it is not uncommon for people to enroll onto a Forex course only to realize they have not actually learnt that much.

Fortunately for you, this is what has happened to me so I will do my best to advise you through this article on the factors you should consider when looking for a Forex trading course.

I had a look online a few years ago and found a trading course which costs £3000. It was a 3 day course which was sold to me over the phone and all over the company's website and I must admit – I was sold.

However, after I finished my Forex training programme and used the trading strategies I was taught, results were not that impressive. Now, you could argue that I didn't follow the rules but I assure you I did and I practiced them for four months before I decided to invest my own money.

In simple terms, the Forex trading course was not good enough. Since then I have spent a long time analyzing different Forex training courses, found one and as a result I now have a Forex trading career.

Just as I did with the first course, I have followed the rules and I am now a successful trader. Looking back, I wish that I did not make the mistakes I have made when I was looking for a course so the following advise should be absolutely crucial to you if you are looking for the right Forex trading course:


  1. Firstly, establish that the Forex course mirrors your level of expertise. If you require a Forex trading course for beginners then locate it. If your trading is slightly more advanced then make sure this is offered by the Forex training company.
  2. Confirm if the Forex training is provided online or through a seminar. If it is provided online it does not matter where the company is based as long as the Forex course is good enough. If it is provided through a seminar then you should be looking for a local company; or at least one in your country.
  3. Make sure that the Forex course provider is open during your trading hours after the completion of your course. If you are in the USA but your Forex training company is not, make sure that the Forex training company operates international trading hours. They should do if they are a credible company. If you are in the UK, make sure this is also true.
  4. Does the Forex training company provide a remote trading floor which will enable you to keep in contact with the people who taught you or traders alike? If so, this is a huge bonus as you can swap strategies, inform each other of good trades that are coming up and ultimately continue your education; for free.
  5. Do they provide a mentor? A mentor is the person who you will rely on during your Forex trading training. They are professional traders who's job it is to hold your hand throughout your trading. I cannot stress how important this is for your development. If they don't provide a mentor, look elsewhere.
  6. Find out how long the trading course runs for. I made a mistake of going on a three day course and it still makes me shiver thinking about it. There are Forex trading millionaires around the world who are still learning how to trade. You simply cannot learn how to trade the Forex in three days or even a week. You will need a minimum of four weeks of intense training to learn the basics of Forex trading which should deliver profits into your bank. Anything less is simply a waste of your time and money.
  7. Call the Forex trading provider and get a feel for their attitude towards new students. Make sure they are not 'sales orientated' but are rather interested in your development. Ask them questions about the syllabus and anything else you need to know to make yourself feel comfortable with them.
  8. Lastly, does the Forex training company offer any kind of money back scheme? If so, you have nothing to lose. As long as you are happy with the course, sign-up and if you decide it is not for you, simply ask for your money back. They will give it to you.

There it is. I hope that helps you in your eternal search for a credible Forex trading course. Just remember to follow the advise I have provided and you should be well on your way to making profits from the currency market.

No comments:

Post a Comment